menu : women legal info
SAFETY TIPS FOR WOMEN
- Do not accept anything from a stranger.
- Be careful who you trust
- Always trust your intuition or gut instinct
- Body language is important. Never walk with your head down or appear nervous.
- Be confident and assertive instead of being polite
- Always inform someone – your family members, a colleague/ co-worker of your whereabouts or the destination you are heading to.
- When online be cautious about exchanging any personal information.
- Be certain of the identity/credentials of any person before letting them know any information about you, or entering your home or office.
- Avoid traveling or wandering alone at night
- Use your mobile phone smartly. Save numbers of friends and family on speed dial.